ONLINE JOB FAIR
We’ve compiled a list of web links to help you brush up on your job hunting skills
We do not endorse, approve, or control any of these web sites. Questions? Please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
- Busting Tech Career Myths, Part 4: 'A Tech Career Means Being Stuck at a Desk' January 18, 2018Seven in 10 teenagers polled for CompTIA's latest study, "Youth Opinions of Careers in Information Technology," said they are open to the possibility of a career in the tech arena. Those results show a 62 percent increase over our 2015 survey. These numbers are welcome news for our nation, as we face a looming tech talent crisis that foreshadows […]
- How Applicant Tracking Systems Fool Job Seekers January 15, 2018If you're actively searching for jobs online, I have some advice for you. It's advice that isn't widely discussed, but it's nonetheless vital. People like myself, who have worked with applicant tracking systems (ATSs) extensively, know that ATSs are designed for employers to use. They are not designed with job seekers in mind. The ATS […]
- Actuaries of the Future: What Role Will actuaries Play in Shaping the AI-Led Insurance Companies of Tomorrow? January 15, 2018Cast your eye down your newsfeed and one thing is clear: Artificial intelligence (AI) has arrived in insurance. From natural-language processing and chatbots for claims resolution to big data and algorithms in the actuarial back office, it seems there is barely a cog in the venerable insurance machine that AI will leave untouched. Insurance has […]
- When Will Our Hot Job Market Overheat? January 15, 2018The talent shortfall is likely to become far more severe in 2018. The December 2017 employment report revealed that the unemployment rate had fallen to 4.1 percent, the lowest level in 17 years. Job seekers, rejoice! For employers, the picture is less rosy. This news means it's going to become even tougher – and more […]
- Talent 2018: 5 Recruiting and Hiring Predictions for the Coming Year January 12, 2018Welcome to Recruiter QA, where we pose employment-related questions to the experts and share their answers! Have a question you'd like to ask? Leave it in the comments, and you might just see it in the next installment of Recruiter QA! Today's Question: What do you think will be the biggest trend